PDA

View Full Version : Still with HUD problems in Everest

astier
09-30-2008, 04:18 PM
A few days ago I posted a thread telling stats were all over the tables very messed up. Once i drag them to the rigth position with the rigth button of my mouse, I go to table preferences and click on lock the layout.

But here is what happen. When I open a new table i do the same to arrange the stats layout, But the stats on the first table go back to their messed up state!!:eek:

Of course i didnīt even try to get more than two tables, but it seems this will be impossible.

OK, thank you for your answers,

Astier

morny
09-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know if you sit in the same place on each table or different seats

astier
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
here it goes!!

morny
10-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Untick Fix my stats position in Hud Options > Player Preferences then setup the hud on the 1st table and use Save Positions http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=149

Also do you sit in the same seat/place on each table? If you do you need to setup Hud Options > Seating Preferences and choose the correct preferred seat for everest. If you sit in different seats then dont worry about it

astier
10-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Thank you. I did what you told me to and it works OK now.

Very good service !!!!! :):):):):):)

Thanks again, i hope i donīt bother anymore in the future but with a service like this, who konws.;):D

Astier