PDA

View Full Version : Bonuses not showing in graph

brianwi
03-03-2010, 03:34 PM
I earned several VPP bonuses from Stars in Feb. I input all of them into the Rakeback and Bonus section. however, when I graphed my month, the total including rakeback and bonuses was incorrect. I first double checked to make sure all the bonuses were the correct amount and then checked to make sure they were all associated with my username. They were. I exported and reimported. Still no solution.

Finally I changed the date/time on the bonuses. Many of them were set at 1am, and I moved them to 6pm. (Usually I'm done playing for the day at 1am, and am likely to play after 6pm.)

After a few adjustments, all of the bonuses showed up in the graph. Clearly a bug. From my experiementing, I'm inclined to say it's related to playing more hands after you input the bonus for the day. I also have my "set day to start at" to 6am.

morny
03-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi can you email the hands to us, tell us the date and times you first put the bonus, the new dates and times that they showed up and the version you were using and well try and replicate this support@holdemmanager.net

brianwi
03-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately no because I've since changed them all to get them to show up. But basically if you import any hands you have, and then add a bonus at a time either BEFORE or AFTER you've played hands that day, you will find the error. I was using 1.10.03b, and then upgraded to .03c and still had the issue. Sorry I changed them. But the above should prove an easy repro.

morny
03-03-2010, 06:58 PM
So it only happens when the bonus is played before or after your daily session, if you add the bonus somewhere in the middle of the session it shows fine? If so let me know and ill try and reproduce

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 11:54 PM
I have never encountered this, and I use the bonuses every month to track my monthly income from my graphics mods. Over the past year I have played very few hands and every month I enter my bonuses for the 15th of that month. I am sure there are quite a few of my bonuses entered on days I didnt play and/or days where I did play but the bonus doesnt fall in a session time window. I will try specifically to duplicate this tomorrow.

brianwi
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I had never had an issue until this month. Morny - what you said is correct - that should repro.

pokernoob
03-14-2010, 07:02 PM
same here
using 1.10.03b
manually added a bonus after my session and its not present.
however its my 1st time to add a bonus so I cant reproduce anything.

Zosso
07-18-2010, 11:26 AM
same here.

added a bonus today. dosent shows up, changed the bonus time somewhere between my session and now it shows up at the end of my session but with wrong amount. I tried to work with alias and playername. both shows the same wrong graphic.

im using 1.11.02b

netsrak
07-19-2010, 03:36 AM
We are investigating this issue.

chilin_dude
01-22-2011, 07:34 AM
Hey guys wanted to update on this bug.
Basically when you input your bonueses (such as VIP stellar reward) then go to your tourney graph, if you just tick 'bonuses' box above graph the blue line will not show with bonuses on it. You need to tick 'rakeback' as well. If both aren't ticked then they will not show.

Its only a little bug, but its annoying, any chance you guys could fix it?
Also is there anyway to get the filtered data stats on the left to show your stats INCLUSIVE of bonuses? As otherwise the hourly isn't correct.
Thanks.

netsrak
01-22-2011, 11:21 AM
1. bonus/rakeback graph: which Hm version are you using? Please add some screenshots.

2. This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

chilin_dude
01-22-2011, 07:35 PM
1. bonus/rakeback graph: which Hm version are you using? Please add some screenshots.

2. This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

1.11.05e - think this is latest available, I try to keep up to date.
Heres the images. Number 1 it works with both rakeback and bonuses ticked:
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg130/chilindude/Error.jpg

Number 2 it doesnt work with just bonuses ticked:
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg130/chilindude/Error2-1.jpg

Number 3, what I've got in the rakeback/bonuses option in HEM to show Ive got them in the right section:
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg130/chilindude/Proof.jpg

Hope this explains it more and proves what I'm meaning.

I'll post a request, thanks.

morny
01-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks Ive reproduced this and well create a bug for it

chilin_dude
01-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks Ive reproduced this and well create a bug for it

thx, its just a little thing but annoying ;)
And presuming you forgot fix in that above quote :D