PDA

View Full Version : Stats not showing for FT 5max tables

fooz
09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
My stats work fine for FR, 6max and HU on Full Tilt. But not for the "5 max" tables: the custom 6max tables people have created with their points ...where 1 seat is always reserved.

And it even works for these tables when I'm observing them, but after I sit down and play a hand, the stats disappear.

morny
09-30-2008, 05:31 PM
What version are you using, if its still happening with this one let me know http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe and also let me know the table

Kool31
10-02-2008, 09:06 AM
I have the same problem

I used the version 1.06.03h

example of table :
cuong23 on 5/10 CAPPED 300$

morny
10-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Make sure your using this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe and then To correct the problem Close down HM and then open ft6max2.txt from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder with Notepad and remove the line with cuong23 and save the file and then restart HM

fooz
10-09-2008, 10:43 AM
I've been using version 1.06.03h the entire time. I'm still experiencing this problem with the Full Tilt 5max (custom made/reserved) tables.

It happens with ANY of these types of tables. Following your steps does solve the problem, but it's annoying to have to restart and edit a text file every time I want to play at these tables.

morny
10-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Ok ive tried about 6 tables and stats showed on all mine, for cuong you should only need to do it once. Can you point out the exact table name and limit so i can test these ones out that dont work?

fooz
10-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Try any of these:

- cocaine88
- crazypoker_777
- goblue2524
- Hans Vogl
- Lynette Chan
- PayoffWizard80

ANY 5max table like these suffers the problem.

Also, realize the stats will show fine UNTIL YOU PLAY A HAND. once you play a hand, the stats disappear.

morny
10-09-2008, 02:09 PM
I played several hands without problems maybe the wrong tables though i was playing CR Rugby tables etc, what limit is this 50nl 100nl etc and ill look into this and get back tommorrow

fooz
10-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I don't know what CR Rugby tables are. I'm talking about tables with 6 seats that have 1 seat permanently reserved. These tables are therefore considered "5 max" tables. If you look in the lobby window, you'll notice these tables always say X/5 under the "Plrs" column, where X is 0-5. Also, these tables start @ the NL50 level. There are none at the low stakes.

NL50 5max tables
got_tone
pez gordo
shuffleupagus1
whysolohsbc
SABURO
CATZEL36

nl100 5max tables
Boodabor
cuong23
Daddy Nasty
djbignick
FrankensteiNz
godorichamp
...many more

fooz
10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Any news?

morny
10-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Sorry had this on my todo list but couldnt find this thread with all the names, anyway im on SABURO now and its working fine for me after 8 hands, theres big waiting lists for the others but presuming it happens on all these tables it looks like its something wrong on your end.

Have you tried it on ordinary tables, does it work with them? Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill look into it further

Edit tried it on WhySoloHSBC aswell and it worked too

fooz
10-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Yes. It works fine on ordinary tables.

My config is attached.

I doubt it's just a problem on my end, since another user has reported the same problem (in this thread).

I'm very anxious to get this problem fixed, and I'm happy to work with you in any way you want. Perhaps we could even do it via mikogo/skype or something so I can show you what's happening. Let me know what else you need. Thanks.

morny
10-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Can you do 2 things for me, theyre probably not connected but could cause problems

1) Delete the FT auto import folder and redo it but this time tick both subfolders and move processed files, you dont have it set to move them and this can cause performance issues

Whats on your V drive? If it has lots of non HH folders and files remove this also from the auto import, it should only be pointed to drives with HH otherwise it can cause huge problems

Also what version of HM have you got and lastly if you play this table does the HH showup when you run a report?

What about if you use the table finder http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

btw that person that had the problem with a table was specific only to cuong23 which is a different problem and i gave the solution to fix that so it still looks something specific to you

I wont have time for a teamviewer session tonight but let me know how all the above goes and we can arrange something for tommorrow