PDA

View Full Version : Unaccurate tourney info

Gato
03-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Hello.

Last nite I played a $2.20 MTT at Stars. I made ITM but HEM grabbed it as a lost. I had to edit this manually.

There was no electric interruption and my Internet worked fine during the tourney. I have everything configured correctly; I mean import folders and all that.

Why is this happening, what can I do to prevent this?

morny
03-02-2010, 04:36 PM
You can request the summaries from stars and import those and HM will update your results for you, you can let them build up and request a couple of days summaries and import them all at once rather than doing it every time

Gato
03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Thx for your fast response.

Do I have to do this for multitable SNGs too?

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Yes. HM can only calculate prizes and EV for (most) single table tourneys.

Gato
03-03-2010, 06:48 PM
OK, I requested all the MTT histories -summaries- from Poker Stars.

First I made a bulk txt file with all of them and imported; it lasted a while to import but summary boxes appear blank after that.

Then I loaded one by one and again the info is not updated in the results table.

What now?

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hand histories will be text files (you have to unzip) and the summaries will be attached as .HTM files to import. Import the hands first and then the summaries. HM will ask who the summaries are for and you have to search your name.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Gato
03-04-2010, 04:31 PM
OK, I'll do that and let you know how it goes. Thx.