PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats and Table Manager

nICENUTs
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Im having problems with my HUD and Table Manager.

First off all i dont get my stats in the HUD but i get my villains stats.
Then Table Manager doesnt show me if im up or down on every table.
Playing Entraction/B2B server btw :)

Thanks for good answers in advance

morny
03-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Hud Options > Player Preferences > Appearance TAB, is disable hero in hud ticked? Also check all the other huds youve setup

nICENUTs
03-03-2010, 08:12 AM
No itīs not checked.

And dont have any other HUDīs. Was working fine 2 days ago then all of a sudden i goes like this....

nICENUTs
03-03-2010, 06:39 PM
can i not get any help here?? please.....

morny
03-03-2010, 08:20 PM
can you try backing up prefs.xml from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder then delete it and restart HM

If that dosent solve it backup your C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder, uninstall and reinstall HM and then Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists let me know

nICENUTs
03-04-2010, 04:41 PM
didnt work.....

hope you are not misunderstanding this.
I get stats from all the other players and my window is there, but no hands update....
This is getting very weird.

I really need help

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs.