PDA

View Full Version : ub imports and mucked cards

sporky
09-30-2008, 01:33 PM
i've noticed that no matter how i configure the mucked cards, they never stay correct. it seems to depend on the number of players at the table. if i configure them for all 10 seats when there are ten people at the table it will work ok for 10 seaters, but if i join a 10 seater table with 5 players it is hopeless. so literally the mucked cards for my opponents will be at random locations on every table. the stats show up fine and in the proper locations so i have no idea why the mucked cards wouldn't somehow be linked to the seats for stats, but apparently it isn't.

also, the imports for ub hang fairly often. i guess the hands just stop being read from the hh window and written to file. it will happen probably 3 or 4 times per session (usually a couple hours). extremely annoying. i have to open and close hh windows and open/close the hud and sometimes even close everything and restart holdem manager. a pain when playing several tables.

sporky
09-30-2008, 01:37 PM
sorry, i think this is supposed to be in the poker site support forum, if admin can please move it.

morny
09-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Can you attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know if you sit in the same seat everytime or different seats and ill look into this