PDA

View Full Version : First time using hud, do I need to wait for all hands to import?

Mattutaylor
03-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Just setup HEM, had some probems with postgres but think everything is installed ok.

I have a back-log of at least 12k hands it is importing at present... is this the reason that the HUD isnt working for me?

fozzy71
03-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Yes.

You should use Import From Folder for bulk imports. Start Auto Import is for live play and using the HUD. It will open the Table Manager to control the HUD. If you use Auto Import and there is a bunch of old files in those auto import folders, it wont be able to catch up and import the live hands (to show the HUD) until after it imports the old hands.

Mattutaylor
03-02-2010, 01:48 PM
When I try to do this though, I select "import from folder" and the folder my hand histories are saved into does not appear in its location where it should be. I've not been able to import any full tilt hand histories for this same reason.

For example, my stars histories are stored c:/users/matt/appdata/local/pokerstars/handhistory

however, I get to desktop/matt and appdata isnt there, it goes straight from .housecall6.6 to Contacts :S

morny
03-02-2010, 01:53 PM
To show hidden files go to Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View and enable "Show hidden files and folders" and then you should be able to see these folders now

Mattutaylor
03-02-2010, 02:02 PM
ok so thats that sussed... started the import and still says gonna take 4 hours or so

and still the HUD is not working, I went and sat at a table, played a few hands and had nothing come up :S

morny
03-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going