PDA

View Full Version : Tableninja - pricing and full integration into HEM coming?

Pureman
03-02-2010, 11:00 AM
I've been playing NL 200 on stars using .ahk scripts which can do exactly the same as TN. However, having to run all those script with shity to none interfaces always felt annoying. After using the TN trial I'm actually interested in buying it. However, there are basically two things that still hold me back.

#1 the integration in HEM isn't really a full integration. You could just write a .batch script which starts TN whener HEM is started. What's bugging me about this is, that the TN window is NOT in the HEM window. I'm probably kind of weird if it comes to that, but having an extra window for HEM and TN is really annoying for me :o.

#2 $60 for TN seems ridiculously overpriced, seeing that it is still just a multitable script.

Any thoughts?

Fool
03-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks for your feedback!

We're evaluating a number of ways to integrate TableNinja into HM and I appreciate your opinion. The current system has the advantage that it allows users to easily pop up the TN window to make real time changes to their settings more quickly (many users tweak their SnG sensei settings, cash game waitlist handling settings, table layout settings, etc as they play). It has the obvious disadvantage that it is a bit less clean and it means you have an extra window open when you play poker. We'll definitely take your view that this is suboptimal into consideration.

Regarding the price, I think that different users get very different amounts of value from the program. We've had users email us telling us we're charging way to little and that TableNinja has enabled them to reach supernova elite or to double their annual income and there have been several posts on the 2+2 forums asking us to raise the price. We've also a few users like you who felt that $60 was too much to spend. I think it depends a lot on how you use the program, how many of the advanced features you use, how much you value TableNinja's speed and reliability, and how much you appreciate the support, and regular updates to TableNinja that we provide. We decided that $60 seemed like a fair price and have been selling the program at this price for a little over six months and I think most of our users have felt that they got a very good value from their purchase.

Ultimately its obviously completely up to you to decide if TableNinja will add $60 of value to your poker game or not.

Thanks again for the feedback, and good luck at the tables,

Fool