PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing hands

probability
03-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Question from a friend who will be registering here soon...

I am trying to get HEM (professional) to import hands from more than one site (Stars, which has always been fine, and now Tilt as I have just started playing).

I have set up my auto import folder, but I can't seem to get the HUD to appear, and I also can't seem to find Tilt screen name?

Also, my hard drive broke, so I emailed Stars and they emailed me all of my HHs so I didn't lose my database, however, it seems that HEM is constantly importing files from it (although it's been doing this for a few weeks now?) The process from clicking auto import is basically:
a) 1 of 13 parts of large file have been processed -> 13 of 13 parts of large file have been processed
b) 1 to 8 parts of large file have been processed -> 8 of 8 parts of large file have been processed
(there was 2 large files that I was sent from Stars).
c) Imports any played hands.
d) Repeat.
And this process doesn't end. Do you think there is something wrong with where I have saved the emailed file?

It doesn't seem to be importing my Tilt hands (although not many have been played) and I don't know why my "Large" files are constantly importing still.

ANY help here would be much appreciated.

DRUK88
03-02-2010, 08:14 AM
FWIW I am the friend in question. Any more details just let me know.

Regards,

DR

morny
03-02-2010, 01:14 PM
You probably have a loop setup, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

Feddz
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
hi there, I am having the same issue - attached is my config file.

Thanks for any help you can provide, as I know my HEM is missing hands from a session and it's driving me nuts!

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 02:36 PM
What is in this folder?

E:\Documents and Settings\Feddz\Desktop\New Folder

Pokerstars hands? Old hands? What sites do you play?

Move the files in the handhistory folders to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

DRUK88
03-04-2010, 07:23 PM
You probably have a loop setup, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

Here you go, thanks in advance...

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Your config file looks OK so if they are importing every time you play, perhaps they are stuck int he auto import folders? Did you use the Auto Import for the files stars sent or did you use the Import From Folder/File option in HM?

Move any files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.