PDA

View Full Version : HUD bug with Rush Poker

talkinaway
03-01-2010, 10:55 PM
The new support for Rush Poker is GREAT! I only have one specific problem: the screen name sh1pp_ _ _1t (spaces added for emphasis) does not give any HUD stats.

I play 1/2 Rush NLH, and whenever I get a table with sh1pp___1t, it shows zero hands and - for all other stats. All the other players are working. This leads me to believe that it's a problem with the character recognition with the three _ characters in a row. I'm using the most recent (2/18-19 or so) update.

fozzy71
03-02-2010, 12:04 AM
We just released .03b the other day. See if it helps.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

talkinaway
03-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Yup, I have that version, the one that was released 2/19.

EDIT: Dumb me. I read the fine print and found I had version a. As soon as I can play this player at Rush again, I'll test it out.

This version's not on the d/l page....was there somewhere else I could have found it other than on the forum?

netsrak
03-02-2010, 07:11 AM
The update link on the homepage is always to the latest release. If it fails its probably the older version in your browser cache.

talkinaway
03-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Hrm...I went to the homepage, then to downloads:

Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php)

That still shows the 'a' version. Haven't encountered the triple _ player yet, so I can't verify if this is fixed.

Oh, BTW, I do have racetrack/no avatars as my default. However I'd love to turn avatars back on...I turn avatars on so the name/stack size is moved to the left, and I stick my HUD stats over the avatar. Just an idea...don't know if it's feasable. :)

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 01:16 AM
The site hasnt been updated but the file in the link has. The release notes during installation should state that it is 1.10.03c. Unfortunately the Titlebar at the top of HM did not get updated for the minor update from .03b to .03c (minor scanner fix for ipoker).