PDA

View Full Version : Tables dont pop up on FT

quick98ta
03-01-2010, 08:15 PM
When im playing and i check the internet the tables dont pop up when its my turn to act. I have the option checked but it dosent work. If HM isnt on it works just fine. Any one have this problem?

Patvs
03-02-2010, 04:59 AM
How many tables do you play? On one monitor?

The Table Focus on Full Tilt in general really sucks. I used to use a Table Highlighter AHK script for it, but that doesn't work anymore.

Full Tilt now has a new OPTION you should turn on Display Table On Action, but when 12+ tabling it's still not easy to see which table requires action. Running/not running HEM should have no effect on this.

quick98ta
03-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Since this has happened i havent played more than 2 tables at a time. I have tryed the DISPLAT TABLE ON ACTION both checked and unchecked and it dosent work.

The tables pop up just fine if im running just FT and one table is infront of the other with holdem manager on or off. If I have the internet on or any other program AIM Norton ect. this dosent work any more with HM on but works fine with it off. If the hud hasent started yet the tables still pop up fine with HM on but not yet really running.

I have windows 7 and norton anti virus.

fozzy71
03-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Is HM and FTP running as admin?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for \Full Tilt poker\fulltiltpoker.exe

quick98ta
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Is HM and FTP running as admin?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for \Full Tilt poker\fulltiltpoker.exe

This was the problem HM was run as an administrator but FT wasnt never thought about that thanks.