PDA

View Full Version : is there any way....

The1one
03-01-2010, 03:35 PM
To remove the black box behind teh letters? I like the opacity setting, but I think it would look nice to have the black box removed.

Thanks in advance.

morny
03-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Instead for background colour choose the transparent color and it will remove the black

Ajax
03-02-2010, 05:48 AM
I think it might be good (not sure b/c I would have to see it) to have another background color called "Half Transparent." It would be like having a black background and the Opacity slider in the middle, but the colors for the text would remain solid.

The other way to do this would be to have two separate Opacity sliders, one for the box and the other one for the text, but I do not know if that is even possible.

The1one
03-03-2010, 01:01 PM
thanks guys, it really helps being transparent because when running 5 + games, the black boxes covered up names, cards, stack sizes. I don't like the way the columns are set up either. If I select new panel, will that change them to up and down, as opposed to left/right

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 02:01 PM
New Line starts a new row of stats. New Panel makes another independent HUD panel of stats. If you wanted a small panel with 3 stats, stacked in one column vertically, you would do the following:

New Panel
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat

The1one
03-03-2010, 02:09 PM
New Line starts a new row of stats. New Panel makes another independent HUD panel of stats. If you wanted a small panel with 3 stats, stacked in one column vertically, you would do the following:

New Panel
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat

Thanks a bunch, I like my new lay out.