PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

brash
03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
I'd like to run some filters in HEM to see whether a certain action is profitable (and how profitable) for me. For example, I'd like to know whether I am 4bet bluffing profitably. To do this I need to know (a) profit/loss when I 4bet bluff, and (b) how much money I had already put in the pot before I 4bet.

I can get (a) by filtering for 4bet hands with a certain range (this isn't precise, but it's close enough for me). I don't know how to get (b).

Is it possible to get (b) using HEM?

This can be abstracted out to knowing how much money I have put in the pot before any specified action. Is this possible?

morny
03-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Probably not going to get exactly what your looking unless your familiar with SQL and can write a custom stat.

You could use pot size to narrow it down but thats not going to be very accurate unless theres only 2 people in the hand and there was no dead money

brash
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I haven't touched SQL in years, but I could probably figure it out... is there any documentation or other reading material on creating a custom stat?

morny
03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah, have a search of this forum and see the stickies, also search for the Cygnus project some good threads on that Custom Reports - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/)