PDA

View Full Version : Hm loose my hands

Heaven
03-01-2010, 10:45 AM
I intall Hm today, Windows7 Ongame.I played 400 hands and HM loose 70 hands.Help plz.

fozzy71
03-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Heaven
03-01-2010, 04:25 PM
I do it and the problem persist, it loose about 50% hands.I made backup with pgadminIII some days ago, i restaured Db with some problems but the hands are correct ANd winings too can be corrupted the new DB and losing hands?

morny
03-01-2010, 05:47 PM
please email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread

Dacika
03-02-2010, 11:38 PM
I have the same problem. I'm playing ONG as well and HM is not registering some of the hands. I only lose about 5% of the hands. I realized this because these hands are not entered into the recent hands list.

I have not noticed a pattern. If you give me a contact, I will send you an export that has hands missing and a hand history file that has all the hands. (ONG export is not at fault, all the hands are registered in the ONG hand history folder.)

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 12:10 AM
I have the same problem. I'm playing ONG as well and HM is not registering some of the hands. I only lose about 5% of the hands. I realized this because these hands are not entered into the recent hands list.

I have not noticed a pattern. If you give me a contact, I will send you an export that has hands missing and a hand history file that has all the hands. (ONG export is not at fault, all the hands are registered in the ONG hand history folder.)

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Dacika
03-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Sent,

D.

Heaven
03-03-2010, 07:09 AM
I made a new database and now its running well. Than you for help.