PDA

View Full Version : strange goings on

trippyhippy
03-01-2010, 09:52 AM
My hud has been working fine until a couple of days ago. Its been working at times but not others on all sites, the hud is coming up but its not updating and just has a little star where the name ussually is. currently the hud is updating for me but not my opponents, all these changes ahve been occuring even though i havnt been changing anything which is why it seems so hard to work out why its happening. Iv downloaded the latest patch. Iv just discovered when the name is sthere with teh star you click on the star it brings up the stats in red, some fo the other players tho dont have a name displayed and here no stats are available.

netsrak
03-01-2010, 10:25 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.03 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)