PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Auto Import on Stars

chipsnfish
02-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi guys,

I've had to reinstall windows today and after installing everything again and copying/importing the DB etc I've copied the old RVG software folder into the new installation to keep hud settings and everything else on preferences. I had done this before with holdem manager and never had a problem. Today however when I ran pokerstars I was recording hands perfectly on the set folder and HM was configured to retrieve hands from that folder but when running the auto import HM cannot find any new files and therefore doesn't display the HUD on the tables. I've stopped it and did a manual import from the folder and HM was importing the hands just fine so I have no idea what this could be.

I'm running HM on windows 7 ultimate, playing on Pokerstars and using version 1.10.03b of the client. I have HM+OM client and am running it as admin.

Anyone has any idea why this is happening?
Please help!

Thanks!

chipsnfish
02-28-2010, 11:17 PM
Ok don't know what I did but managed to get it working for other players but my stats are not displayed on the HUD... any reason that I'm not aware that the hero stats are not displayed?

I have the show HERO stats on the HUD configuration selected but not showing on overlay.

netsrak
03-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Hero is defined under Hud options->Setup Hero Names?

You could try "fix my stats position" under player preferences -> your active Hud->Appearance