PDA

View Full Version : Bet buttons don't work with HUD

fiammaz
02-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Title explains all... I got this issue from a long time but right now I can't continue so If someone could help me it will be great.
I email once the TN support, but they got no idea why only bet buttons don't work when the HUD is on the table...
I hope someone could help me, maybe via remote

Fool
03-01-2010, 07:02 PM
It sounds like part of your HUD might be covering some part of the tables that Ninja need to scan such as the pot. Please post the following:

1) A .zip of your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

I'll take a look and let you know what I come up with. Teamview might be necessary and is definitely an option. As the program works though its likely its something simple.

fiammaz
03-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi, when I have mailed the support I provided that information but they couldn't help me...
Can you schedule a remote session???

Fool
03-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Please PM me some skype or messenger contact info and I will set something up as soon as possible.