PDA

View Full Version : Import errors for every hand. (Prima Microgaming, Ladbrokes)

isntAnything
09-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Possibly relevant background:

Started having problems as of a few days ago. My HUD would only display on a few tables so I upgraded HEM, then I would get the error message: "Player Hand Error: Connection establishment timeout. Increase Timeout value in ConnectionString".

This has all been solved by upgrading to 1.06.04 beta 4 however:

Current Problem

Now, every hand imports as an error (for ex: Hands Imported: 0, Import Errors: 3).

Ive done everything I can think of (my auto import has been setup correct as per FAQ, the gamehistory.dat file is very fresh and new).

So, my tables are recognized in the Table Manager, but hands imported remain on zero and they're all coming in as errors.

Note, I'm on Vista, with PostgreSQL 8.2

Any ideas?

morny
09-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Possibly the database is corrupt, can you try a new database to confirm http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

isntAnything
10-01-2008, 09:17 AM
That could be it, everything works fine with a new DB.

I may just start afresh but is it possible to say, export my last months hands from my old DB and import them into my new one?

morny
10-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Selective export isnt currently possible although you can purge by date after their installed to save space if neccessary