PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem on PRIMA/UNIBET

Maruuujo
02-28-2010, 09:00 AM
i started playing on unibet recently and every time i start the HUD everything just block/crash.. i set up the import folder correctly but there is no hands or stats in the database.. i`ve played something like 50 sitngos and the only results that shows on HM are 2 22$ sitngo that lasted 68.4 hours!!?? :eek: i play in € not in $ and i`ve only played 2.50€ and 5€ buy in sitngos :confused:
i normaly play at fulltilt and everything works fine there.. :cool:

if im playing on fulltilt and decide to open a table on unibet, everything stops.. all windows say "(not responding)" i have to close HM, and sometimes i have to reboot fulltilt to continue playing.. :mad:

help!

sry for my english..

blackmoney73
02-28-2010, 11:55 AM
download and install this update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
let me know if it works

Maruuujo
02-28-2010, 01:42 PM
hi

I have already done that and it stays the same.. meanwhile I've changed the language at unibet to english, and table manager doesn´t crash anymore, but it continues not importing hands and the HUD is still not working, however it recognises the unibet table :(

thnx for the reply :)

fozzy71
02-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

GGGrande
03-01-2010, 04:08 PM
I had the same problem recently, but hand history import started working for me when I updated to the latest version of HM...
Important things:
- english Unibet client (you have done that)
- auto-detect auto-import folders (for me this was the crucial point) I removed what I set manually, and then asked for auto-detect. I reckon it unchecked import from subfolders as well, as fozzy71 stated.

Now it imports hand histories, but
- Table Manager does not find SnG, MTT tables automatically (have to manually set them)
- HM does not recognize the SnG stakes settings, so every SnG imports as 11$ (set as default for unknown stakes)

When I first linked a table manually, HM told me smg about writing mppoker.exe into some config file, so it will automatically recognize Prima/Unibet tables, I checked YES, but it did not help...

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

GGGrande

morny
03-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Table Manager does not find SnG, MTT tables automatically (have to manually set them)

youll need to use the table finder, they dont announce in the hh that you changed tables so its impossible for HM to know you moved unless you use the finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

HM does not recognize the SnG stakes settings, so every SnG imports as 11$ (set as default for unknown stakes)
This is also due to a lack of information in the hand histories, if you look youll see they dont announce a stake so we allow you to set the default stake. If they add both the table change and buyin amounts to the hh it would be an easy fix but for now youll have to use the default or manually edit them

GGGrande
03-02-2010, 04:15 AM
That's bad news :( but I thought it should be like this... anyway multitabling at Unibet is a nightmare :)

Thanks for the quick response!

nst77
10-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Hi!

Iam playing HUSNG-s on unibet and I encountered with the problem that I have to find the tables with table finder all the time to have a hud and even when it appears i cant move the hud but thats my minor problem.

Thanks for your help!

PS.: I have the latest HM1, and I see the hud in the replayer well but the buyins are not tracked correctly.

netsrak
10-18-2011, 03:41 AM
HM 1.12.04?

Is your pokerclient installed in english language?
Can you please add screenshots of a table and the table manager?

nst77
10-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes, its 1.12.04.

Here are two screenshots.

And also it runs in english.

Patvs
10-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Moving the HUD panels: turn off: hud options--> table preferences: lock the layout
turn off: hud options--> player preferences: fix the positions
And setup the seating preferences for HU: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Buyins not tracked correctly: can you email us a handhistory for such a game to support@holdemmanager.com
Most likely the handhistory doesn't clearly state what the buyin is. If you mostly play at one level, change the options--> settings--> default tourney buyin
And manually edit the buyin of other games: Tourney--> Results-->Dataview-->

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

nst77
10-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Thanks for everything. I have tried the following things but the auto popup still not works and thats the worst part of it, its really annoying table findering every time when I'm multitabling HUSNG-s in a few networks. The funny part of it that I've tried the HUCG and there the HUD just works well so I suppose something goes wrong in the HUSNG HH file. The problem is that I don't know how to send it you because I don't find it nor in the microgaming directory nor in my HH directory where the HM copies other HH files such as ipoker or ongame HH-s.

Iam getting really confused about this and Iam getting sceptical if it's ever gonna work but thanks for helping and I hope the bests.

Patvs
10-20-2011, 10:43 PM
For SNGs it's normal you have to use the TableFinder for each table. There currently is no other solution for that.
Handhistory file: they're in the .dat file in the auto import folder for Prima.

nst77
10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
It seems I didn't tested it in every detail and it turned out that after I opt the table with tablefinder the HUD dosen't refresh itself and it remains at the hand where it was tablefindered. When I do tablefind it 10 hands later it shows the correct statistics but it still dosen't refresh itself.

netsrak
10-22-2011, 05:51 AM
Please delete the handhistory .dat file or move it to a different folder before your next session.
If that doesn't help please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Zografa
10-23-2011, 07:55 AM
It seems I didn't tested it in every detail and it turned out that after I opt the table with tablefinder the HUD dosen't refresh itself and it remains at the hand where it was tablefindered. When I do tablefind it 10 hands later it shows the correct statistics but it still dosen't refresh itself.

hi i have this problem too - when i play MTT on prima and use the table finder it brings out the stats but it does not refresh - to refresh the stats i have to use the table finder again.
i use 1.12.04

Zografa
10-24-2011, 08:49 AM
bump, this is really annoying...

Patvs
10-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Try 1.12.05: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Zografa
10-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Hello i am using it and it dosnt help...
I repeat - i use tablefinder to find tables but the stats dosnt refresh after every hand, i have to close the HUD and relaunch it and reuse table finder every time i want the stats to refresh

Patvs
10-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Also try creating a NEW database.

Zografa
10-26-2011, 06:04 AM
i relly enjoy it when you give me the standard copy paste answer... i did everything from this list - it is the same... i play on several other sites and everything there is working normal the only problem i have is with microgaming and their tournaments..

Patvs
10-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

korele
10-27-2011, 02:54 AM
If you find the problem can you post the solution here so i can fix it myself, since i have the same problem, ty !

fozzy71
10-28-2011, 09:07 PM
If you find the problem can you post the solution here so i can fix it myself, since i have the same problem, ty !

It sounds like it may be a bug that we will need to document via teamviewer, and write up for the developers to fix.