PDA

View Full Version : registration sytem not working

moomies
02-28-2010, 02:40 AM
i am able to log into Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/MemberPages/MemberMainPage.aspx)

i press "add serial number", enter the number, press "add serial", yet the number doesnt register. the page reverts back to the way it was originally when i logged in.

this problem has stemmed from not being able to register/activate HM after a PC reformat. i attempted to delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat only to find the file non-existent. however, i was able to find C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic.

i have checked proxy settings and updated to beta version.

Patvs
02-28-2010, 04:48 AM
please try this: (it will "debug" the software)

1. Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
3. Open HM and register
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file

moomies
02-28-2010, 05:19 AM
i still have the same problem.

just to be clear, HM never opens. after attempting activation i get a message that says "success, ....", i click ok, then a new window pops up which states "a valid licence could not be obtained...". i click OK. a new window pops up advising me to go to holdemmanager.net/registration, where my second problem occurs.

netsrak
02-28-2010, 08:18 AM
Please mail the detailled error message (there should be a detail button) and the file
logs\reg.log with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net or post it here but then you should delete your license key in the post.

blackmoney73
02-28-2010, 01:23 PM
email support@holdemmanager.com with your problem they will assist you

moomies
02-28-2010, 11:48 PM
i have resolved this problem.

i emailed support to check that i was using the correct code, after a few emails back and forth it was discovered that "For some reason the code was set to disabled, so I enabled it. You may have to login to the registration site and reset the current profile you are trying to use though."

thanks anyway pat/net.