PDA

View Full Version : No stats showing for HUD only player names

jdog
02-27-2010, 02:05 PM
I am now not getting any stats showing in my HUD. Only player names with a "*" in front of it.

It was all working fine. I then chose to remove all the stats while a friend was playing on my account and he hated having the HUD up. Thinking this would then still data mine while he was playing. After I started playing again, I put back the stats into the list but it now will not show anything other than the name of the players preceded by an "*".

PLEASE HELP... :-)

fozzy71
02-27-2010, 04:07 PM
To turn off the HUD you simply needed to uncheck the table names from the Table Manager window or close the Table Manager completely.

To reset your HUD to default settings:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

jdog
02-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks Fozzy.... sorted... :-)