PDA

View Full Version : Session data is wrong

DesertCat
02-27-2010, 03:45 AM
I'm up $200 tonight on FT, but HEM says I'm down $10. A couple days ago I added 200k hands I bought from TableRatings, and have been using IdleMinor to watch tables 24/7, so my db was probably getting pretty big, during the session it seemed like some players stats were out of date, or they simply had no stats. So I shut down WindowsXP, added more memory, restarted, did a full vacume, and reimported todays files, but still no change in stats.

Then I downloaded latest HEM, installed, created new test DB, loaded todays files, and still it says I'm down $10. I'm positivie it's wrong since I know how much was in my account when I started and was having a generally great session. Any ideas for how I can get my db back to normal? I've been using it for over a month with no problems.

morny
02-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Take all the hands from that session you should have been up 200 and can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import the hands and tell me if there was any import errors?

DesertCat
02-27-2010, 11:49 AM
No import errors. Is is possible that HEM was using so much memory that FT stopped saving hands? Or saved some to the wrong directory?

DesertCat
02-27-2010, 02:14 PM
I also sent an email to FullTilt support to see if they can mail me all the hands from yesterday. We'll see if anything was missing. I guess I should have quit playing when I noticed the HUD was lagging/not updating, and vacumed the DB then, but I was running too good;)