PDA

View Full Version : wrong tournament results

basjoe
02-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi, everyone. I bough HM and imported all of my hands but all the stats are wrong...can someone help me? To let u understand what I'm talkin' about, I'll show u the MTT that i played "yesterday"

basjoe
02-26-2010, 04:57 PM
On the file named "my account" u can see i played 7 MTT,(Sunday Private,Titan Double, Titan Double, $6000 GP, World Challenge Open, Titan Exclusive, WC Italy)

On the file named "yesterday" u can see i played 7 tourneys, 5 completed and 2 not finished.
Let's see if they match!

Row number 1(from bottom)
1 2010/02/21 19:20 5.50 0.00 36 36 0.00 0.00 5.1
This is the World Challenge Italy and it's Ok

Row 2
This is the Titan Exclusive Buy in and it's OK

Row 3
This is $6000 Gp and is part1/3 (selected as incomplete)

Row 4
This is part2/3 (incompleted)

Row 5
This is Titan Double and it's Ok

Row 6
This is Titan Double and it's OK

Row 7
This is part3/3

There are so 4 tournament completed, each in one file(Probably there was no change of tables in these tourneys, as i went out very quickly) and one tournament($6000 GP) where i moved from one table to another different times divided in 3 files
I have no Hand history of the World Challenge Open that i played(it began at the same time of the Titan Exclusive, could it be this the problem?)
For Sunday special no stats, as it's a freeroll
As u can see it's a chaos...i really hope u can help... i want to start using the Software but until there's this situation i don't know if the statistics are right and it's too difficult check the HH of one MTT if this is divided in more files...

Thank a lot

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 10:41 PM
What site are these from?

The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries so you'll need to manually edit MTTs results.

vlsup
02-27-2010, 05:48 AM
1) Ipoker don't sends HH and summaries
2) problem is that HEM writes new record in tourney results after every reseating in Ipoker. Because room changes table number in XML
Finally you have one "true" and finished MTT and lot of greyed

morny
02-27-2010, 09:59 AM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit the summaries but point 2 is a known issue that were working on, since they dont announce the table move in the hand history HM has no idea its the same tourney

basjoe
02-27-2010, 11:24 AM
thank u for the answer! ;)
The site is titan from ipoker network and the support don't send the HH so i have to manually edit...but in which way? I mean, if for example i have 3 files from 1 MTT and i finished first for $500 winning, do i have to write "1" in the finishing position in each file? And $500 winnings in each file? Or only in the file of the final table? Is there a way to combine the 3 file?
Thanks a lot everyone ;)

netsrak
02-28-2010, 08:03 AM
You can edit the results in tourney ->results->dataview -> manually edit (or right mouse key on the tourney) for one of the rows and you can delete the other rows for this tourney (i guess thats what you mean with files)