PDA

View Full Version : i can import hands manually but not automatic

pcbeem
02-26-2010, 02:30 PM
I have installed the trail version of HEM.

But the HUD doesn't appear. As far as I know I passed all the requirements.

I can import hands using the manual option but when I open up a table the table manager says that there aren't any player on the table. The directory for auto import is correct but it doesn't update any hands.

As a test I played NL2 FR on Stars and the HH is in English. But I also tried it on several other sites and the same problem occurs!!!

Patvs
02-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Open the Stars software: where does it save the handhistories??
To Users/%username%/Appldata/Local/PokerStars/Handhistory??

Open HoldemManager--> Delete the configure auto import folders.... Use the auto detect again. RESTART HM whenever you make changes to the import folders. Start the auto import.

pcbeem
02-26-2010, 08:32 PM
That did the trick tnx for the help!!!

But why do I get a wrong version when I downloaded it today????

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 11:03 PM
You probably had the right version. What fixed it for you was restarting HM or setting it to Run as Admin. The issue about having to restart HM for the new auto-import config to work is fixed in our next release version 1.10.03b.