PDA

View Full Version : Stars 45 man sngs not importing correctly

mjb268
02-26-2010, 02:06 PM
I have noticed the 45 man sng are not importing correctly. The field size is always the place I finished and the position is the position I finished at the table I was sitting.

Patvs
02-26-2010, 07:58 PM
-1 Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

-2 reimport your handhistories

-3 request your winnings summaries from PokerStars containing your finish position / winnings info

mjb268
02-27-2010, 04:31 AM
I downloaded the file. I started a new tourney and the same thing happened. Is this a problem with the auto import? I have not tried playing a tournament then importing after I finished.

Patvs
02-27-2010, 05:02 AM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

mjb268
02-27-2010, 05:40 AM
if stars do not write the tourney histories to the hard drive, how does hem record the tourney hand histories correctly. Also single table tournaments are recorded correctly.

morny
02-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Pat explained above, you need to request and import them.

The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries whichever suits

mjb268
02-27-2010, 12:39 PM
sounds good thanks