PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion and Question

wHizard82
02-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Dear all,

Question:

How to add/remove stats in the "Sessions"-view like in "Reports"?

Suggestion:

Would be very nice to know about a session and also a specific amount of hands where I won/lost which (and how much) part of my winnings/losses.

1) BLINDSTEALING: How much $ did I win by stealing blinds (CO, BU, SB)?
2) PREFLOP: How much $ did I win by PREflop action (Raising (NOT co, bu, sb), 3/4betting/AI preflop, defending vs. a blindsteal with a reraise - so taking the pot down preflop except of blindstealing.
3) POSTFLOP (without showdown - Flop - Turn - River)
4) SHOWDOWN winnings

Please implement it!

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Dear all,

Question:

How to add/remove stats in the "Sessions"-view like in "Reports"?

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can vote for it, here - Stats selection for the sessions tab (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/282767-stats-selection-for-the-sessions-tab?ref=title)

Suggestion:

Would be very nice to know about a session and also a specific amount of hands where I won/lost which (and how much) part of my winnings/losses.

2) PREFLOP: How much $ did I win by PREflop action (Raising (NOT co, bu, sb), 3/4betting/AI preflop, defending vs. a blindsteal with a reraise - so taking the pot down preflop except of blindstealing.
4) SHOWDOWN winnings

Please implement it!

I believe everything you want to know can be done through the use of various filters.

cash games > reports > filter > edit

Most people use the Main Filters and More Filters most often.

wHizard82
02-27-2010, 12:25 PM
I believe everything you want to know can be done through the use of various filters.

cash games > reports > filter > edit

Most people use the Main Filters and More Filters most often.

I unfortunately really don't have the slightest idea how to manage it getting values like those I've suggested by using those filters. Using the "Stat Selection" and adding stats for these values would be much easier I suppose :(

wHizard82
03-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi.
Could/would someone help me with this PLEASE? :)

greetz

fozzy71
03-02-2010, 01:24 PM
I unfortunately really don't have the slightest idea how to manage it getting values like those I've suggested by using those filters. Using the "Stat Selection" and adding stats for these values would be much easier I suppose :(

The things you ask for aren't technically stats. At least nothing that exists yet. They could be calculated with various filters, and possibly be turned into Custom Stats. Our current Custom Stats methodology is very cryptic. In an upcoming version we will be adding the ability to use custom stats in the HUD and a custom stat builder.

This other one you asked for is quite vague. I am not sure what it is you are actually looking for or hoping to achieve.

This next one I would assume you just want to see the Won $ at Showdown stat.

4) SHOWDOWN winnings

Hi.
Could/would someone help me with this PLEASE? :)

greetz

I could try and help you with one of the simpler ones, so you see how it works, but I don't have the time to try and figure out all of the filters needed for all of the various situations you are inquiring about.

wHizard82
04-25-2010, 07:21 PM
The things you ask for aren't technically stats. At least nothing that exists yet. They could be calculated with various filters, and possibly be turned into Custom Stats. Our current Custom Stats methodology is very cryptic. In an upcoming version we will be adding the ability to use custom stats in the HUD and a custom stat builder.

This other one you asked for is quite vague. I am not sure what it is you are actually looking for or hoping to achieve.

This next one I would assume you just want to see the Won $ at Showdown stat.

I could try and help you with one of the simpler ones, so you see how it works, but I don't have the time to try and figure out all of the filters needed for all of the various situations you are inquiring about.

Would be 3 different values: Amount in $ won due to my play on the flop (by summing up the pots on the flops when the opponents folded and I won the pot right there) + another value for summing up the pots when I won on the turn and a 3rd one of the pots when I won on the river but without a showdown.

"4) SHOWDOWN winnings" is Won $ at Showdown, right, but not in percent but in $.

It would be nice if you could help me with the building of a value for the first point, part 2 - won pots on the turn.

Kind regards

morny
04-25-2010, 07:33 PM
I dont have any experience in writing custom reports but if you check out this part of the forum someone there may be able to help Custom Reports - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/) or you can checkout the stickies and other threads and attempt to build one yourself

a.k.a.Also
04-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok, I'm still finding my way but let's give Blind stealing a go.

Run the position report.
Click on filter, and edit.
Select Filter by actions, check the Filter by preflop Actions and scroll down to select Raise, then Save and Close.
Now go back into filters and select more filters, Saw flop = false. Add this filter. save and close.

This will now update the position report with just the occasions you raised, from each position, and didn't get to see a flop, either because you took it down, or got reraised and folded. This is not totally specific to your query but should narrow things down to let you explore.

Highlight each position line in the report and the corresponding hands show in the bottom window.

I recall a similar query a while back. I'll go look for it.

Hope this helps.

wHizard82
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Thanks for your answers.

@ a.k.a.Also:

I think I can choose the positions on the main page when clicking on filter, edit. So I can uncheck BB, EP and MP and should got the money made by blindstealing and taking the pot down preflop. But, I'm not sure if it includes all the possible actions preflop. Don't know if includes the money made in situations where 3bets/4bets take down the pot preflop.