PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats missing for some players

maurihcp
02-26-2010, 01:05 PM
I have a problem with HUD. When I play at Ongame I cannot see all player's stats in my HUD.
I have a feeling that those stats are located somewhere "outside" the table window because it is always players located at the bottom of the window whose stats are missing. Is there some way to "reset" the location of stats window if I have moved the stats outside of the table window?

I have the latest version on HM.

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

louiscyphre
02-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

I did 1,3,4,5 and I am still missing stats.
Where do I find my "existing HUD Position files"?

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 11:42 PM
That's what you deleted in the next line - pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt

louiscyphre
02-27-2010, 03:25 AM
That's what you deleted in the next line - pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt

Then it didn't work.

morny
02-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Can you backup your prefs.xml from your C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and then delete the original and restart HM, can you see it then?

louiscyphre
02-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Can you backup your prefs.xml from your C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and then delete the original and restart HM, can you see it then?

That didn't help either. I am still missing the number 4 and 6 seat stats.

fozzy71
02-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

louiscyphre
02-28-2010, 10:19 PM
I will post the screenshots soon.
FYI I am using MiniMaxMod and the problem only occurs at iPoker. Maybe there is a connection.