The Snapper
02-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Using version 1.10.01 , will update to 1.10.03a today
for my "ipokersix" Hud configuration.
In Hud options>player preferences>use for tab,

I have checked box nl/pl 6-max
Site; ipoker
Games;Holdem

Yet when I open a table, table manager assigns config "default" and I have to manually change to config "ipokersix"

It would be a huge help if I could get tablemanager to default to the correct hud config. Is there a glitch or am I stupidly missing something.

Hope this makes sense.

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

If you still can't figure it out Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

The Snapper
02-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Found 3 files but could only upload 1

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\prefs = Attached

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml_1.05.08
= invalid upload

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml_1.04.13
= invalid upload

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 10:03 PM
hud options > player preferences > use for tab

pick your replayipoker hud layout and change Site: to Replayer. You have it set to IPoker 6 max tables, the same as your ipokersix layout. Any time the HUD is unsure about which layout to use it will revert to using the Default HUD layout.