PDA

View Full Version : how do i get hand history to auto import?

bigtunna
02-25-2010, 10:00 PM
im terrible with computers..holdem manager was set up 4 me but iv switched sites and need to know how to get holdem manager to auto import my hands..i played at UB b4 but now switched to full tilt and dont know how to set it up... help pls

morny
02-25-2010, 10:20 PM
See here
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/5/Full+Tilt+Setup)

bigtunna
02-25-2010, 11:03 PM
i followed the steps and added the folder to the auto detect list..fired up a micro stake game to see if it auto imports...it doesnt??? i tried a normal ring game but i usually play rush..iv downloaded the update for rush poker but if it doesnt even read the hh for normal ring games then it wont work with rush either..wot do i do???

Patvs
02-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Restart HEM (or reboot) after you make changes to the configure import folder settings.

If the hands still don't import, check your full tilt settings, -1 if it saves the handhistories -2 if is saves them to the default folder -3 go look IN that folder if the HH are actually there.

bigtunna
02-26-2010, 08:42 AM
ty now works fine

bigtunna
02-26-2010, 03:43 PM
ok maybe not..its importing the hands and my hud works fine but when i go to reports or sessions the stats dont update..played 2k hands 2day and they were importing but when i filter for just 2days sessions its blank

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Make sure all filters are cleared on all tabs. Options > Miscellaneous Options > Auto Apply Filter Changes to All Tabs. Are you searching your proper screen name? Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. You can also click the Arrow and choose Player Search. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

If that doesn't help please post some screen shots and your config file.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Also attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.