PDA

View Full Version : Open new HM Window Problem

owinter86
02-25-2010, 09:32 PM
I usually filter my results per week, but i noticed you can open a new HM window. when i do this and change the filter by date from the current week to yesterdays stats, it changes the filter of the main window and not the one that was opened. SO the main window has the filter by date set for the current week but shows the graph of yesterdays stats, i have to close HM to fix the issue.
Thanks

morny
02-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe i tested with that and no such problem

owinter86
02-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Updated and still doesnt work. The steps to get the problem
-Filter main window to past week
-Open new window and change the filter from past week to yesterdays stats
-Click refresh on new window, nothing happens
-Click refresh on main window that is filtered for past week and changes to yesterdays stats even though the filter still reads previous week.
-When i click the button to filter by date on the main window, yesterday is marked, however i changed it in the new window not the main window

morny
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
I cant repicate this, when you refer to this week are you using last 7 days or a specific filter of after Monday etc?

If you do the same and instead of last week use last month is it the same or is it specific to last week?

owinter86
02-26-2010, 10:28 PM
It doesnt matter what filter i put in, i can filter the main window for the current month by clicking the month button, then I open the the new window, i then try and filter the new window for 'yesterday' and click refresh and nothing happens, but when i click refresh on the main window it changes to yesterdays stats.

I like to filter my stats for the current week to see my MGR then every now and then i would like to see how i performed on a day to day basis, this new window option would be perfect if i didnt have the issue i am having.

netsrak
02-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Please post some screenshots.

owinter86
03-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Here are the screenshots, first shows the main window behind the new window opened, both are filtered for the current week. Second picture shows the newly opened window, filtered for "yesterday" after refresh, nothing happens. then third show the main window after clicking refresh it shows yesterdays stats, with the filter being still set to the current week.

This is no big deal it has just come to my attention, i like to filter stats for the current week for RB and cashout purposes. So i have to set it to the correct day and times, so the new window option would be good to check daily or monthly stats easily without having to re-input the weekly day and time stats.

netsrak
03-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks for this, i will try to reproduce it and generate a bug report for it.