PDA

View Full Version : holdem manager issues

bourassa5
02-25-2010, 08:30 PM
I was told by one of the tec guys from holdem manager to complete this tast

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility.

I cannot follow these directs and was wondering if I can get some more help to complete this. (more simple directions and I’m running windows 7). and also the main issue that I am having is that my 3 days ago my holdem manager stopped importing in my hands and I could not figure out why. I had not switch or changed anything with my laptop and not only could it no longer import but when trying to look at past hands I could not. I uninstalled the software and then reinstalled it again without fixing anything. also when I try to import the hands it sometimes imports like 50 hands and then right below that says import errors (number). i have not changed where i save my hand history so i am hoping that even though i am still playing when i fix holdem manager i will be able to import all of my newer hands to holdem manager. I am very aggravated and just want to figure out how to fix this so any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks for taking you time to read this and answer my questions.

morny
02-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi,

Just right click on those exes mentioned above. youll find them in this folder C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config

When you right click choose properties

This will bring up another window with 3-4 tabs, one of them should say Compatability, click on that and tick "run as admin" do this for each exe named above.

If you still have problems Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

bourassa5
02-25-2010, 11:30 PM
hello i did what you asked and when i right clicked and the window poped up it only had 3 different windows, general, sharing and customise but not the one that you asked me to open.

bourassa5
02-26-2010, 12:15 AM
sorry for another post but my computer is actually running on windows xp not windows 7 or visa hope this helps

morny
02-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Ok dont worry about the admin steps so just answer the questions near the bottom of that link i posted

bourassa5
02-26-2010, 06:48 PM
ok i also am getting a new error report that states,

the following error occured: ERROR:XX001: could not read block 0 relation 1663/16403/1650: read only 0 of 8192 bytes

i am also having my problem with loading on the hands onto my holdem manager when i try to auto import them in they say there are import errors and my HUD is not working when i am playing on the poker sites.

morny
02-27-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi, that indictates your database is corrupt, please export your hands from the database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands) then can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport the hands into the new database

bourassa5
02-27-2010, 02:08 PM
solved the problem thanks for you help, and one last question, i got holdem manager after i was playing on stars for a while is there any way that i can reques the hand history from poker stars becuase before i had holdem manager i did not save the hands anywhere becuase i did not realise it mattered and again thanks for helping me fix the problem!!!
Eric

fozzy71
02-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Yes, just email their support.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries. Import the hand histories before the summaries.