PDA

View Full Version : cash games tab vs players

gpiotter
09-30-2008, 03:57 AM
I see that against one player I'm down 1640 over the past 3 months (I'm looking under the column labeled $). I have it filtered to the last 3 months. When I click on his name I select all hands and make min BB's won or lost 1. I have no filter selected and I'm showing all games, all limits.

If I add up the wins and losses based on all the hands that are shown I come up with an overall loss of $210 against him. Where does the other 1430 come from?

I just counted the hands that are shown and it shows me 38 hands only-even though I selected show all hands. I must have played more hands against him than this. These date back to April, but I have it filtered for the past 3 months so it shouldn't show that far back. Like I said it adds up to an overall loss of 210, not 1640.

If I sort by $ at the bottom in the vs. players tab and add up all my loses I've lost a total of around 600 to him, so I'm really confused as to where that number comes from. According to the data that's shown I haven't lost more than 600 to him dating back to 4/25/08

morny
09-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi, what version are you using http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe , please update and then if you still have the problem then maybe i can login and see via www.teamviewer.com

gpiotter
09-30-2008, 02:34 PM
I do, in fact, have version h. Do we need to schedule a time for the teamviewer session?

morny
09-30-2008, 02:50 PM
email me a suitable time to morny@holdemmanager.net