PDA

View Full Version : HUD Lags after 1k hands or so

NeedAJoker
02-25-2010, 07:30 PM
I have been using HEM for 3+ years now with absolutely ZERO problems but I am running into a new weird problem now. For some reason my HUD will work perfectly for about 800-1.2k hands and then all of a sudden it starts lagging my whole computer. I thought the problem may be too many HH's building up as I switched tables back and forth, so I manually started moving the HH's for the tables I wasnt on anymore but that didnt solve the problem.

If I close HEM and don't use a HUD, FTP speeds right back up so its not FTP. I also have a Quad core 2.4ghz and 4GB of RAM so I don't think I should have performance problems, never had before.

I vaccumed my database(its not very big either, <50k hands), have tried restarting HEM during the session, but the only thing that seems to work is closing FTP and restarting it mid session, which must clear the HH folder I would assume. This for obvious reasons is not a good solution so any ideas?

NeedAJoker

Patvs
02-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Read the top 10 performance tips thread (see my signature) and just go over them one by one.