PDA

View Full Version : session data wrong

texas donald
02-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Just played a session at ongame and finished down $30, but my HEM had me as up $20 for the session.

I have the latest version, and only a couple days ago created a new database.

Patvs
02-26-2010, 12:49 AM
email us the hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

texas donald
02-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi I am trying to find the hands from the session but dont know where they are, it is heypoker they were played on, the heypoker HH file is empty as I figured they go straight to the archive folder, but the archive folder only has my ipoker hands in it?!

Now that I'm looking I cant seem to find any of my ongame hands anywhere on my computer.. any ideas where they could be going? I have no hidden files/folders.

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 10:24 PM
It should be in your same archive folder unless you created another archive folder for this auto import folder or disabled archiving. To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

texas donald
02-26-2010, 10:58 PM
It is telling me that it is an invalid file? Shall I try sending it in an email?

Yeah that HMArchive folder is the one I was looking in, so strange, no ongame hands in there at all. Well I am doing is opening them which opens a web page with the hands in, and scrolling through them they are all ipoker hands. Cant work out where they are going. Although I did set up a new database recently, but when I check the auto import settings there is only the one archive folder selected.

Just so I know, would you imagine it is more likely to be HEM that is tracking my sessions wrongly as opposed to my poker site? Just in case its a good idea to contact them to check.

fozzy71
02-26-2010, 11:51 PM
It is telling me that it is an invalid file? Shall I try sending it in an email?

Please email it to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Yeah that HMArchive folder is the one I was looking in, so strange, no ongame hands in there at all. Well I am doing is opening them which opens a web page with the hands in, and scrolling through them they are all ipoker hands. Cant work out where they are going. Although I did set up a new database recently, but when I check the auto import settings there is only the one archive folder selected.

When you setup the new database did you setup new auto import folders AND archive folder? Perhaps there is another archive folder you were using previously? Why did you start a new DB? Did you export all of your hands from your old DB and import them to the new DB or import your old archive?

Just so I know, would you imagine it is more likely to be HEM that is tracking my sessions wrongly as opposed to my poker site? Just in case its a good idea to contact them to check.

I can't really say without seeing your config file and/or looking at your pc personally. When you send the config file lets try to schedule a support session as well. It may eliminate a lot of back and forth. Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.