PDA

View Full Version : Lack of hero stats in cash

AstonMartinDB9
02-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Hey,

I've updated to the latest release (1.10.03a). All hands are importing fine into HeM. However, when I play cash, either FR or 6max, all the villains stats appear on the HUD except mine. I do NOT have the disable heros stats box checked. Also, works fine with SnGs and MTTs.

Any suggestions please?

Patvs
02-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Which site do you play?
Do you have a preferred seat? Do the seating preferences match the settings in HoldemManager?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

AstonMartinDB9
02-26-2010, 11:57 AM
I play on Stars.

I do have preferred seating and they match in Holdem Manager. Like I said, no issues at all with Sngs or MTTs, just cash..and only my stats missing :(

I have the latest beta and I'm using Vista (UAC turned off)...also running as administrator.

EDIT: Seems to have fixed itself now, thanks anyway. :)