PDA

View Full Version : Unibet vs HM

Limels
02-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Hello,

I deposit on unibet. I open a table to start configure the HM in there and when i started autoimport it blocked the 2 aplications.

This never happened to me in others sites...

Best Regards,

Pedro Lima

EDIT: it shows me on computador "Minimus 19overlay (not responding)

morny
02-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi, what 2 programs were blocked and what blocked them, or do you mean HM and unibet froze?

If so Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and reboot and try again, if the problem persists Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look

Limels
02-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Hi, what 2 programs were blocked and what blocked them, or do you mean HM and unibet froze?

If so Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and reboot and try again, if the problem persists Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look

yes HM and unibet.

Its when i start the auto import and the table manager comes.. when i close the table manager it runes fine, but without stats ofc

i did what u said but it still has the same problem...

its really strange because in Ps, fulltilt, titan etc this never happened to me.

Limels
02-25-2010, 07:40 PM
if the problem persists Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look

sorry but what u need? im there but cant understand what u want.. sorry but not very good at this :/

morny
02-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi when your in that folder look for a file called either holdemmanager.config or it may be called just holdemmanager. either upload it here or send it to support@holdemmanager.net

Limels
02-26-2010, 05:21 AM
Hi when your in that folder look for a file called either holdemmanager.config or it may be called just holdemmanager. either upload it here or send it to support@holdemmanager.net

i think its this.. thank you for your help

morny
02-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi,

Did you remove the unibet import folder, i checked your settings and there is no unibet folder setup to import from. Youve it set to import from Everest, Pokerstars,Titan, Betfair and Full Tilt. Or did you remove it?

Unibet is Prima isnt it? If you add it as an import folder please untick "import from subfolders"

Limels
02-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Hi,

Did you remove the unibet import folder, i checked your settings and there is no unibet folder setup to import from. Youve it set to import from Everest, Pokerstars,Titan, Betfair and Full Tilt. Or did you remove it?

Unibet is Prima isnt it? If you add it as an import folder please untick "import from subfolders"

it frozen before and after i put the import folder. And if it was that reason it doesnt mean that it would frozen the unibetsoftware and Holdem Manager right?

morny
02-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Well it doesnt make sense that HM could cause a problem since its not interacting with any files or folders of Prima, can you try deleting all the import folders and then close and restart HM and run the table manager so we can narrow down the issue

Also does your version say 1.10.03a in the top title bar of HM?

Limels
02-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Well it doesnt make sense that HM could cause a problem since its not interacting with any files or folders of Prima, can you try deleting all the import folders and then close and restart HM and run the table manager so we can narrow down the issue

Also does your version say 1.10.03a in the top title bar of HM?

yes it doesnt make any sense because its the only site that this happens to me.
i will do what u said