PDA

View Full Version : HEM hangs on import

Dr1Gonzo
02-25-2010, 12:50 PM
My game crashed halfway through so I had to restart.
To get the missing hands I then downloaded the hands from the tournament and also the tournament summary from PS.
On importing the file, HEM just hangs on Found 1 file to process and it drives the CPU use up to 80% for HEM.
Any ideas on the problem or a solution?

morny
02-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Were you using auto import or did you use manual import, if they sent you the big summary file then it will look like its hanging for a long while because there is sometimes huge amounts of info to process in those files and since there is only 1 file the progress will be at 0% until its finished and then be 100%, but the important thing is to do a manual import of this file

Dr1Gonzo
02-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Were you using auto import or did you use manual import, if they sent you the big summary file then it will look like its hanging for a long while because there is sometimes huge amounts of info to process in those files and since there is only 1 file the progress will be at 0% until its finished and then be 100%, but the important thing is to do a manual import of this file

Yeah, it's a manual import. The file is about 1Mb but that doesn't seem overly big?

Edit: 20mins and it's still running...

morny
02-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah 1mb isnt too big, if it still hasnt imported in a while zip it up and send it to support@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread and ill check it out