PDA

View Full Version : Unable to use version 1.10.03a - roll back to old version?

brizms
02-25-2010, 11:08 AM
My computer is unable to install Microsoft .Net Framework Version 3.5 Service Pack 1.

Hold'Em Manager version 1.10.03a has been installed but it will not work on my computer without the Service pack so I am currently being forced to play without any tracking software. Is there any way of downloading one of the older versions of Hold'Em Manager while I try to sort out the .Net Framework problem? I sadly did not keep the installer file from any old Hold'Em Manager versions.

It would be great to be able to use Hold'Em Manager, even if it is an old version missing certain features.

morny
02-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Hi,

Its not just the features rolling back but its only a matter of time before it becomes so buggy because of site updates that it wont work. Using an older version is only going to be a short term solution, it would be much better to figure out why 3.5 wont install and get that fixed. There is no links about for 1.09 as they were overwritten so id have to look into it if you really need an older version

brizms
02-26-2010, 04:46 AM
I am aware that it will only be a short term fix and I am trying to find out what is causing the problems with 3.5 but I have been unsuccessful so far.

If you are able to find a version of 1.09 that would be great, as in the meantime, a slightly buggy Hold'Em Manager would be preferrable to no Hold'Em Manager at all.

My primary site is an iPoker skin and after their latest failing with rolling out the new software, it doesn't look like there are going to be any major updates any time soon.

morny
02-26-2010, 12:08 PM
As far as im aware there was an update for for Ipoker around the time they upgraded to the resiable tables, not sure if the update was in 1.10 or 1.09 but if it was in 1.10 then it wont be any use to you but ill ask around and see if anyone has links to 1.09

brizms
02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
My skin hasn't updated to the version with the resizable tables yet and due to all of the bugs that came with that update, support say they don't have any plans to 'upgrade' in the immediate future so 1.09 should work OK. 1.09 worked fine until I tried to upgrade to 1.10 a couple of days ago and I haven't noticed the client update at all since so I don't anticipate any problems with 1.09 for now.

morny
02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.09.03.exe

there ya go

brizms
02-26-2010, 02:51 PM
That works fine, thanks a lot for the help.