PDA

View Full Version : Error occurred on startup

schnipa
02-25-2010, 03:58 AM
I just recently installed the update for my HM and now I am unable to open the software. When I try to open HM this message pops up: An error occurred on startup: Access to the path 'C:\ Program Files\ RVG Software\ Holdem Manager\ fishfinder\ filterv2' is denied. What should I do?

Patvs
02-25-2010, 08:18 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

profmane
03-17-2010, 03:28 AM
I just recently installed the update for my HM and now I am unable to open the software. When I try to open HM this message pops up: An error occurred on startup: Access to the path 'C:\ Program Files\ RVG Software\ Holdem Manager\ fishfinder\ filterv2' is denied. What should I do?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.