PDA

View Full Version : Replay Full SNG

Delliks
02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Is there a way to replay the full SNG or can you just view hand by hand?:confused:

Patvs
02-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Right click one of the SNG hands, in the dataview tab, then select REPLAY ALL HANDS.

And it should replay the entire SNG.

Vapaad
03-31-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi,

i would like to replay a MTT from Stars, but there arenīt any Hands in the TOURNEY > RESULTS > DATA View Tab.

All the Hands are under TOURNEY > HANDS, but there theyīre mixed with the Hands from the other MTTs why it is not possible to replay the Hands from one specific Tourney!

Hope u can help!

P.S. I enter the Tournament Results manualy, if that could be a problem.

fozzy71
03-31-2010, 10:35 PM
You have to select the tournament in the upper window and the hands from that particular tourney will be displayed in the lower window. The msot recent (last) hand will be at the top of the list so you will need to click the Time column heading (twice) to resort in ascending order.

Vapaad
04-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Thatīs exactly how i did it!
But the lower window doesnīt show any Hands, although a tourney is marked in the upper window!!
:confused:

fozzy71
04-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I just wanted to be sure you were using the right steps, as that is often the sign of a corrupt DB.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

Vapaad
04-02-2010, 05:27 AM
Thanks a lot - That worked!!