PDA

View Full Version : six HUD stats, I want them in reports

Ajax
02-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Here are six stats that I could not find. They are already available for the HUD. Does anyone know if any of these stats are in the reports area too, and I have just overlooked them?

If they are not available, then I guess I could make them myself... if I knew how. Maybe someone could do one or two of them for me, and then I could try to do the others and see if I get it right? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fold vs Resteal
Call Flop CB
Flop vs Bet Call Pct
Flop Check Raise Pct as PFR
Bet vs missed turn CB in position
Bet vs missed river CB in position

Ajax
03-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Could someone do just one? Fold vs Resteal?

morny
03-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Fold vs 3bet
We use fold to cbet instead, its just a different way of thinking i.e how often does he need to fold instead of how often we dont want him to call
Other ones aint there but were in the process of synching stats between the hud and reports, any stats youd like to suggest in the meantime Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

Ajax
03-07-2010, 12:26 AM
were in the process of synching stats between the hud and reports

I like this, and am looking forward to it.

We use fold to cbet instead, its just a different way of thinking i.e how often does he need to fold instead of how often we dont want him to call

Once the stats are synched-up, then I guess it will then be there, but I wanted to mention that there are other "call" versions of stats that are not in the HUD and I wish that they were. For example, there is fold vs flop CB ip and raise vs flop CB ip, but no call vs flop CB ip, and I would really like to see the call stat.

I understand that it is just a different way of thinking, but sometimes thinking in a specific way makes things clearer to someone. When I am at the table, the more simple something is, the better. I also believe that it would be a good standard to in general code all three variations of every stat (fold/call/raise).

This might be more of a user-voice type of suggestion, but it seemed like it was within the scope of this thread, plus it was more about a standard... plus I think I am out of votes too!:o