PDA

View Full Version : Tourney HH

marrzie
02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
I want to send one or more tourney hand histories to someone for review. How can I do this assuming he has holdem manager. Also if he does not have holdem manager how can I send a single sit n go hand history. All hands in the tourney and I might want to send a single HH on occasion.

Veteran68
02-24-2010, 05:56 PM
I want to send one or more tourney hand histories to someone for review. How can I do this assuming he has holdem manager. Also if he does not have holdem manager how can I send a single sit n go hand history. All hands in the tourney and I might want to send a single HH on occasion.

Right-click on the hand(s) and select Copy Hand History to Clipboard, or export the HH to a file. It should generate the original HH format as written by the poker client. This is commonly done when posting HH's on poker forums, for instance.

marrzie
02-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Ok so under the data view tab I assume its not possible to just highlight the entire tourney and export? If I have to highlight each individual hand then how do I highlight all of them? Do I have to hold shift or something??

Veteran68
02-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Yes you can use standard windows Ctrl and/or Shift keys to select a range of hands, then right-click and choose to Copy or Export selected hands.