PDA

View Full Version : Redback Poker support

scar3face
02-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Redback Poker is supported? It's basically a Cake skin, so I assume that if HEM will work for Cake, it will also for Redback.

I'm not fussed about not having a HUD, but would like to be able to track my tourney results etc...

Thanks

morny
02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi,

It works for all cake skins without the hud, The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries and i think Cake is one of those so you'll need to manually edit MTTs results. But email cakes support and see if they have summaries as im not 100% sure on that.

Thanks
Morny
Holdem Manager Support