PDA

View Full Version : Different Figures for 'Total Hands'

TheOneWhoKnocks
07-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Greetings Holdem Manager community,

I've never really had a problem with the software so this is my first time posting here. Let me know if it would just be easier to email support and solve this.

I've been playing on PP for the last 6 weeks or so, and lately I've noticed that HM1 is giving me different hand totals for my time there in different parts of the software, resulting me not knowing my actual winnings or the total number of hands I've played. See the screenshots for the different values. Note that I have no filters applied.

My guess would be that the 'rakeback and bonuses' is closest, as it would be difficult to confuse 8k PP hands or so from the last month with PP hands from a while ago, given that I had never played on the site before last month. In other words, those hands must have come from somewhere, but it is a guess as my database has 1.5 million other hands from other sites.

Thansk,

Patvs
07-15-2012, 07:29 PM
157.148 hands (in session/graph) = all your hands, when you were dealt cards

164.197 hands, when you select a player = all your hands, but will include some hands where you were sitting at the table but waiting for the big blind, and some hands when you were sitting out, but were sitting at the table.

158.839 (in reports) should match the number in session/graph.
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
Some hands are probably included when you were sitting out and/or waiting for the big blind.

TheOneWhoKnocks
07-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the clarification, but I can confirm that HM1 is definitely missing some hands as I play them. I tried looking for a memorable hand from my last session and it wasn't there, and due to the size of the pot in question noticed that HM1's reporting of my winning's for that session was therefore incoherent with the actual change in my bankroll on PP. I've had a feeling this was happening over the last week or so.

Patvs
07-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_14Jul2012.exe

Try reimporting the hands into a new database.