PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars multitable tournament size/finish

bwtaylor
02-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Pokerstars multitable SNGs don't show with the correct size and finish. From searching around here, it appears you have to requst for pokerstars to email you the tournament summaries and manually import them. This is lame, though I understand it's probably pokerstars limitations here, as their hand history simply doesn't include the necessary information.

Can you guys work with Pokerstars to fix this? Or alternately with one of the sites that indexes tournament results if pokerstars isn't helpful.

Where are the instructions on exactly how to do the import?

Patvs
02-24-2010, 01:40 AM
It's a Stars problem... Full Tilt writes a separate file to your computer with your finish position and winnings.

Just request you summaries from Stars. You can easily request the last 200 from within the Stars software. (then use the import from file on whatever file Stars emails you)

Request it via email if you want more than 200 results.

bwtaylor
02-24-2010, 02:18 AM
It's a Stars problem... Full Tilt writes a separate file to your computer with your finish position and winnings.

I'm assuming you guys are on good terms with pokerstars. The likelihood that this will get addressed if the HEM team asks them is probably 100X more than if I ask them. I don't see why thay can't write this info in the regular hand history file, or do it the way FT does. In fact, a proper description of a hand should include at least the number of players left in the tny.

Even better would be for you to jointly ask with the PokerTracker team, who obviously will have the same issue. Pokerstars knows that their regs are using these tools and I'd hope they'd listen to this kind of request.