PDA

View Full Version : Rush hands from FT HH feature

Valcek
02-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi,

Don't know if this qualifies as a bug but is there a way to get Rush hands from FT Hand History feature on "My Promotions" recognized as rush hands? Currently they are imported but as regular hands not Rush.

Thanks!

fozzy71
02-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Are you using 1.10.03a to import them? If not, please update and try importing them to a new DB. If you are using the latest version of HM Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Valcek
02-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Yep, 1.10.03a, latest version. Tried creating a new DB and imported a HH file and it still wasn't recognized as Rush. Just sent an e-mail with some HHs attached.

Note that this problem only happens with hand histories requested from FT promotions page. When I'm playing rush and auto-importing, everything goes smoothly and the hands are properly recognized as Rush.

Thanks!

scoops
03-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Looking forward to this being fixed also :)

GeleHaas
03-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Looking forward to this being fixed also :)
Yep

Valcek
03-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Still waiting...

morny
03-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi,

Yeah its a problem that full tilt rename the tables in those hand histories to a slightly different name from the actual table, its gone to the developers to look into and well get it fixed asap, when its fixed youll just need to purge and reimport the hands

Valcek
03-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Okay, so I've been messing around and while we don't have a HEM version that imports correctly those type of hands, here's what you guys can do if you're REALLY, REALLY anxious to import your HH from My Promotions page.

*My windows isn't in English so your fields and buttons may have different labels.*

Step 1: Open the txt file downloaded from FT promotions page on Notepad.

Step 2: On notepad go Edit -> Replace

Step 3: Fill the Find field with the table name of the rush session you're importing. Ex: Adrenaline

Step 4: Fill the Replace field with Table NameofTable. Ex: Table Adrenaline

Step 5: Click Replace All. (This may take some time depending on file size and your computer's speed).

Step 6: We go again to Edit -> Replace

Step 7: Now the find field should be filled with ", Entry #1" (ignore the quotation marks but leave the comma in).

Step 8: Leave the Replace field blank. And click Replace All. This will simply delete every instance of , Entry #1 in your file.

Step 9 (optional): If you play more than one rush table at a time, you will have to repeat Steps 7 and 8 replacing #1 with #2, #3 and #4.

Step 10: Save and close file. Open HEM and go Import -> Import File(s), select file and it'll import your hands as Rush NL (I haven't tried it with Limit or PLO rush).

I've tried this a few times with both 6-max and FR NL files and it worked fine. I suggest you create a new database and test it before you import to your actual DB. Also, as morny said above, if you have already imported the hands as non-rush you'll need to purge them before re-importing.

Hope this helps.

fozzy71
03-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Thank your for the details. If you are using windows Notepad I suggest you check out NotePad++. It is much more user friendly and robust.

Try using .:: NOTEPAD++ ::. (http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm) instead of windows notepad. You may also need to change the Settings > Preferences > New Document tab to UTF-8.

Valcek
03-25-2010, 06:52 PM
I used to use a proggie called EditPlus but haven't installed it again after my latest drive formatting.

Thanks for the Notepad++ suggestion. Just finished installing it and it seems to be pretty good. ;)