PDA

View Full Version : new imported hands show wrong results

zaza 2
07-14-2012, 04:14 AM
So I had to reimport my hands into my new computer and reinstall hem.I had copied the archive folders with the months hand histories I wanted to keep.After having successfullly imported the hands tho, it shows different results than i actually had. What could this be caused by, I mean its not even the number of hands as far as i can remember that seems to differ but just the $$ amounts, is a significant different.

thx

sideshow
07-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with HM. Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try creating a new database and import a portion of the hands and see if this solves the problem. If not then you will need to send the problem hand histories to support@holdmmanager.com All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31)

Thanks
Holdem Manager Support