PDA

View Full Version : HMG Session Targets Suggestion...(maybe it exists)

DrObertson
02-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Hello,

A feature of warning session targets is something I've been thinking about for a while and wondered if it's in the pipeline or maybe it already exists???

What would be good is if there was a target section where you enter your parameters then you receive a clear warning/pop-up based on hands that are imported so you know you have reached your daily target.

For example:

Target: 1000 hands played
Target: $300 profit
Target: $500 loss
Target: 2000 hands and $1000 profit.
Target: $150 raked and $400 profit

Once these parameters are set for your session you then receive a pop-up when any of them are met.

I ask this because there have been times when I (and im sure others) set myself a target for the day only to find out I passed that target and could have stopped playing but as I was not aware... then I didn't meet my target.... even though I could have :)

I know you can hover over the table manager icon to see your P&L and hands but something like session targets I believe would be a very good feature for HMG and beneficial to a lot of players.

It wouldn't even have to be daily session targets, it could be monthly or weekly targets you can set for yourself.

fozzy71
02-24-2010, 12:30 AM
You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)