PDA

View Full Version : hud panels move on all tables when moved 1

fosseytje
02-23-2010, 12:57 PM
ive looked in FAQ and here but did not find my answer.

when i play milti tables on pokerstars all names are not on the right place so i move them around with right click but when i move a panel from top to bottom that pannel moves on all tables so when i put all names on on table correct all the others are wrong.

thxs to answer this in advance

fosseytje
02-23-2010, 01:19 PM
ok i think i found it i changed my table position

Seppelfricke
03-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Hi.

I have the same problem. When I play 4 tables (6 max) on pokerstars the panels don't relate to the players and if I move one panel the others move too.

It doesn't matter if I have a preffered seat or not.

How you fixed it?

Patvs
03-02-2010, 04:48 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Seppelfricke
03-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Doesnt work. Now I have the beta and did like you said.

I got only pospref2 and pospref4. I deleted them and the .bak files too. HM created a new one. I saved the position in table manager. When I close table and open a new one the positions are different again. Now I tried it for 6 times.

Patvs
03-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Do you have a seating preferences in PS?
And setup the same seating preferences in HoldemManager?

Go to HUD options--> Table Preferences--> turn on WYSIWYG (though should already be on by default)

HUD options--> Player Preferences--> USE FOR tab--> is it set to any site?

Seppelfricke
03-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Setting is WYSIWYG. I changed the seating preference for PS in HM. Now it works :) Thank you.

But the mucked boad cards are only shown in the left corner of the table. The players cards are probably beneath them. Any idea?

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 01:08 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)