PDA

View Full Version : Various Qs on Hem's capabilities

emnini
02-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi!

I'm considering to switch from PT to HEM, but before doing so, I would seek advice on the follwoing questions:
1.) Is HEM able to auto-import PS tourney summaries? This would be really essential for me, so any information on the function as such and experience as to whether it works properly is highly welcome. I guess there is no problem with auto-import from other sites, such as FT?
2.) Does the HUD run on Boss media tourney tables?
3.) Is there an HUD M stat?
4.) How many licenses do you actually get, i.e. can I install it on my PC and my notebook? What if I have to replace any of the two?

I guess there's more, but most other things I could probably figure out during the trial period; without the above however, I'm not sure if I wanna try;-)

morny
02-23-2010, 02:00 PM
1.) Is HEM able to auto-import PS tourney summaries? This would be really essential for me, so any information on the function as such and experience as to whether it works properly is highly welcome. I guess there is no problem with auto-import from other sites, such as FT?

Currently you need to manually enter them, we support xml,html and txt versions but we have plans to make this easier and automatic

2.) Does the HUD run on Boss media tourney tables?
Yes

3.) Is there an HUD M stat?
Yes

4.) How many licenses do you actually get, i.e. can I install it on my PC and my notebook? What if I have to replace any of the two?
The license works on 2 PC's you can reset them yourself when needed
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/26/Registration+Benefits) on how to reset your code